14 Oct 25th meeting of the joint working group of the RISC MIÑO-LIMIA project
The twenty-fifth meeting of the Joint Working Group of the partners in the European project POCTEP RISC_ML, led by the Confederación Hidrográfica Miño-Sil O.A., was held.
As in previous occasions, each of the partners has presented the progress in the different activities of the project, whose degree of execution is around 92%. In addition, the work schedule has already been programmed to complete the pending actions.
The session focused on the following pending works:
- The completion of the new SAIH station at the Fuente del Azufre dam (Ponferrada, León).
- The technical projects for natural retention measures, which will be completed in approximately one month’s time.
- The organization of the closing day of the project for November 25, 2021.
- Continuation of the development of the hydrological and hydraulic models, forecasts, decision support system and early warning systems.
- Compilation of all project deliverables.
The Joint Working Group has agreed to hold the 26th meeting on November 18.